Shop

Monday, June 11, 2012

These are graduation cards I made for my worship team high school grads. The one on the left is almost an exact copy from the Pemberley page in the Idea Book. I added the AP rose and a Zip strip on Indian Corn Blue card stock.
The middle uses Victory paper on Bamboo cards stock. The tag is cut out with the AP Cricut cartridge. The words are CTMH Rub-on letters. Accents are chocolate ribbon, buttons, waxy flax and Durable Studs. The stars are sponged Dimensional Elements.
The far right card uses Cruisin' paper, Hooray Bouquet, Field Trip Alphabet numbers and the little words are from the Keepsake Alphabet. The bling are the Opaques Gems in Licorice. The hat is an old Stampin' Up one. I added grey Baker's Twine for the tassel. (I got the tassel idea from another consultant but I can't remember her name. Sorry!)
And yes, they are shaped this way because they'll have money in them. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment