Shop

Saturday, April 13, 2013


These are the card designs for the Card Party on April 27th hosted by Sandy Panipinto. You can make both of these versatile designs for almost any occasion. I've stamped Happy Mother's Day and Happy Father's Day but I'll have many other sentiments available so you can easily turn the card into what you need it to be. Plus, you can make as many of each design as you need so you can leave with a stash of cards for almost any upcoming occasion! You just need to R.S.V.P. to me or Sandy and give me a number of how many cards you want to make for $2 each. I hope you'll come and see the Dream Pop paper that's available to order in May as well. Any orders taken on the 27th will go in May 1st so you can participate in Dream Pop and the May Stamp of the Month. Scroll down to get a look at a teaser of the Dream Pop paper and visit my CTMH website to see the Stamp of the Month.

No comments:

Post a Comment