Shop

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Pineapple Paper Artist Blog Hop


 I'd like to welcome those of you coming from Cheryl's blog http://creationswithstyle.blogspot.com I hope you are enjoying this brief Blog Hop that showcases the Free to Be Me paper packet. This paper celebrates National Scrapbooking Month so it's only available during the month of May.
These are the scrapbook pages I made using almost all of the patterns. I couldn't figure out how to incorporate the vellum with the feathers on it but the rest of it is all here. Notice the card stock is embossed. The supplies I used and the link to the next blog are listed below.



 
Juniper Ink Z2165, Creme Brulee Ink Z2167, Twilight Ink Z2160, Ruby Ink Z2170. The stamping is with the set from the Timberline Workshop on the Go. I embellished with Irresistibles Frames Z1843, Gold Polka Dot Washi Tape Z1920, Durables Artisan Studs Z1816 and Durable Triangle Studs Z1920.
Here's the link to Chris' Blog so you can continue hopping....http://chrisspacecreations.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment