Shop

Friday, April 4, 2014

Pineapple Paper Artists Blog Hop

Welcome to the latest edition of the Blog Hop. If you are starting here or came from Martha's Blog Marthaporschet.blogspot.com, please feel free to continue on by clicking on the link to Gretchen's blog at the bottom of this post to see more lovely artwork using products from the current Close to My Heart catalog.



I have used black cardstock as my base to feature several designs of the new Fundamentals Basics Assortment cardstock Z1939. Notice the 1/2 inch strip of black under the zig zag is the zig zag design turned over to reveal the glossy resist pattern. The pop of red is Ruby. The bottom piece of paper is B&T from Skylark. The frames were cut out using Cricut Artbooking. I added some White Marquee Enamel Shapes Z1961 and Baker's twine for texture. Along with a bit of Ruby Chevron ribbon. I scattered a few Durables Triangle studs Z1928 around too. The alphabet was stamped with the Framework set E1027.

Thanks for visiting. Please visit Gretchen's blog next. gstumme.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Great use of the new Fundamentals papers and new Enamel Shapes - love the arrow theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, Sandra. You've inspired me to take another look at my Fundamentals paper!

    ReplyDelete