Shop

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Christmas Card Blog Hop

Welcome the the Pineapple Paper Artists Blog Hop of Christmas cards. If you just came from Gretchen's blog http://www.gstumme.blogspot.com I'm sure you are already enjoying some Christmas-themed creativity. I used Snowhaven paper as the base for my cards. I have two scrapbooking clubs and both wanted to use this paper so I had some scraps leftover that I just couldn't throw away. Viola! Christmas cards were born.



I cut the flowers and snowflakes for the cards using Art Philosophy. All the cards also feature our new White shimmer trim, available in the Seasonal Expressions catalog. So pretty! The Merry Christmas sentiment comes from Sing Glory C1587, a hostess stamp set. The "peace" sentiment is from an old stamp set but could be recreated using a current alphabet set or different word. The third card uses the scallop punch on some Glacier card stock. You know I can't resist bling so I added a few sparkles to each card.
I hope you will continue on in the blog hop by clicking the link to Harriet's Blog here: http://harrietsbutterflykisses.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Such wonderful cards to come out of your scraps, Sandra. I especially love the red flowers on the first card. A lovely pop of color!

    ReplyDelete