Shop

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Stamp of the Month Blog Hop


Welcome to this edition of the Pineapple Paper Artists Stamp of the Month Blog Hop. If you have come from Amy's Blog http://amyraimy.blogspot.com/ you've already seen this Cutie Pie S1412 in action. Once you've perused my entries you can click on the link at the bottom to go on to Martha's Blog.


 
Here I used the brand new Hopscotch paper X7194B on a layout from the Magic Book. I colored the cupcakes with the Shin Han markers Z2469 and then cut them out. They are popped up with 3D Foam tape. My cupcakes are each topped with a Flamingo Dot or Aqua Dot.

On this page I stamped the banner a few times in Glacier, Flaxen and Smoothie. I then cut them out and "strung" them on the new Flaxen Extra Thick Twine, available in the new Seasonal Expressions catalog. I cut out circles and used the Sunset Washi tape on them to add a little dimension.
Please hop on to Martha's blog to see what she's created. http://marthaporschet.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Love all those colored cupcakes and the luscious hopscotch paper!

    ReplyDelete