Shop

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Floral Blog Hop

Welcome to this edition of the Pineapple Paper Artists Blog Hop. Our theme this time is Florals. If you are coming from Gretchen's http://gstumme.blogspot.com blog you have already seen some lovely ideas. Once you've checked out my cards feel free to click on the link at the bottom of the page to continue on to Harriet's blog.



I made these cards using the random stamping method with the Happy Autumn stamp. I used the colors from Pathfinding- Autumn Terracotta, Chocolate, Barn Red and threw in some Honey. I am a sucker for glitter so I added in some Brown Glitter paper to the first and last cards. I also love the Rosewood accents. I can't tell you how many of those packets I've used!
Here's the link to continue hopping to Harriet's blog.  http://harrietsbutterflykisses.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the glitter paper! I have to agree that the rosewood accents are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA! Love the glitter! Good for you for going bold instead of sparing! :)

    ReplyDelete